Handwriting is not just a merit, it’s an art form. Having a pen and paper, taking down notes and doing nothing else, does not really count under penmanship. It is a skill that that is perishing away day in and day out since the usage of computer is preferred by most of the companies as well as educational institutions. The trends have changed and now computers are considered an easier way to note down every information that you want to and also, an easier way to work in an office.
Apart from the trend perishing away, we have to appreciate the fact that many museums have kept scripts in ancient calligraphy which are just priceless to look at. The age-old handwriting used to be so good. The art is to basically maintain a great proportion of letters within a word and words within a page, which makes the whole script look much better than it would otherwise.
This skill which has been lost lately is one of the most respected art forms since the analyzation of penmanship can be really deep. Many people even can judge your personality, taking a look at your handwriting. It is believed that a total of 5000 personality traits can be found out by just looking at the handwriting and experts can actually do that. With that being noted, here are the examples of 6 perfect handwriting examples which will make you not believe your eyes.
1. Can you believe this class 8 student, all the way from Nepal can write so well? If you look at it in the first instance, you would not realise that it is actually handwritten. In fact, it looks absolutely like it has been typed on the computer using the special font and italics. Definitely, this student is absolutely praiseworthy.
2. Believe it or not, this calendar is actually handmade by a grandma. She makes these calendars every year for her house because she knows that she is really good at it. Why would you want to go for a printed calendar if you can make such a calendar which looks better than the printed ones? The detailed illustrations she portrays can definitely give you an idea of how well she can handle the pencil. Real talent, is what it is called.
3. I still wonder if the students actually pay attention to what he is teaching or just admire his perfectly aligned handwriting. Seriously, he has the talent of lining up every single sentence along with drawing flawless shapes, exactly like it is in the textbook.
4. This man uses charcoal in order to write sheet music and without a doubt, he does a great job with it. Just have a look at the precision. It seems as if it is stamped or something, but it is completely handwritten. Looking at this, one can easily decipher how much hard work is required to do calligraphy.
5. If you are really into human anatomy and want to borrow somebody’s notes, he might just be the perfect guy for you. Such flawless drawings, along with perfectly written notes of the human anatomy would genuinely interest you to read and study through the pages, as soon as possible.
6. Copper plate is considered one of the most difficult as well as respected and classic styles of calligraphy. This man however, does not know what difficult is. He wrote Pablo Neruda’s Sonnet Seventeen which is a beautiful Spanish love poem in the most perfect way possible. I personally cannot think of anything better than this.